In celebration of Father’s Day, White Bison is pleased to announce TWO exciting new opportunities!
First, White Bison is offering a 10% discount off of our Fathers of Tradition & Sons of Tradition contract trainings. This offer is only available for contract trainings booked during the month of June and scheduled between 7/1-12/31/2018. These programs provide the skills and knowledge needed to live a healthy life as a traditional, spiritual Native American father and son. To schedule a training, please call (719)548-1000.
Second, White Bison has begun a Father of the Year program. This award honors men who have established themselves as remarkable father figures. These men inspire the community with their ability to balance their families, careers, communities and fatherhood. The selected Father of the Year will be recognized on our Facebook Page and in our July Newsletter. The recipient will also receive a recognition letter and gift from us at White Bison. To submit a nomination, please click here.
Fatherhood Award – Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the person I nominate have to be my own father, or can I nominate a friend? You can nominate anyone that has served a fatherly role. Nominees do not necessarily have to be the nominators birth father. They can be a friend, husband, partner, brother, step-father, foster father, grandfather, uncle, a member of your community, or anybody else you believe is doing a wonderful job in their role as a father.
- I live in Canada, can I submit a nomination? Yes. This award is open to anyone residing in the United States and Canada.
- How do I nominate? Nominations will be accepted from 5/1-5/26 11:59 PM MST. To submit a nomination, please click here.
- Can I enter as many times as I like? There is no limit to the number of fathers you can nominate however you can only nominate each mother once. Repeated nominations won’t affect entry or judging results.
- When will the finalists and winners be announced? After nominations close on 6/25 11:59 PM MST, White Bison will review the submissions. At least one Father of the Year will be selected and announced on June 29,2018. Our recognition gift will be sent out shortly after to the address provided on the nomination form.